An integrated nitrogen-sulphur fertilizer from OCI Nitrogen recognizable by its added yellow granules.
Dynamon stands out by combining nitrogen and sulphur fertilization in a single granule, resulting in enhanced nitrogen use efficiency (NUE). OCI Dynamon is hard, homogeneous, round, smooth, and dust-free, making it a high-quality and widely spreadable product, suitable for spreading over large widths exceeding 50 meters.
Benefits of Dynamon
- Increased nitrogen efficiency by combining sulphur in order to get a synergy effect
- Optimal N/S ratio for all crops
- Directly available nutrients for the crop
- Minimizes ammonia losses
- Uniform, hard, round granules with an even distribution of N and S
- Recognizable by the yellow granules that represent the always consistent quality
- Uniform spreading pattern over wide widths (>50 meters)
- Targeted supply of sulphur for optimal yields and high quality
Choose synergy for optimal efficiency
OCI Dynamon represents the ideal nitrogen-sulphur fertilizer, merging the advantages of an optimal nitrogen-to-sulphur ratio of 4 to 1 with the optimal share of a 50 % ammonium and 50 % nitrate based nitrogen source.
The application of Dynamon ensures a reliable supply of sulphur for most crops until the time of harvest. The positive synergy between sulphur and nitrogen results in optimal yield and high quality.